Wednesday 23 September 2015

Colour



                                               
Colour



                                               
I chose to include this picture because I think it goes well with the theme of colour. It has a white background which makes the colour stand out more. I like how there is a range of colours in the glass, as it makes it more interesting to look at. It is also a simple idea, but it is still effective. 

   

     
I again chose this picture because it goes well with the theme of colour. It is a colour isolation picture which means that it is black and white with a small bit of colour. This is represented by the black and white pencils with the coloured lead.

                                        
                                       
This picture also represents the theme of colour well. It is on a black background which makes the colour stand out. I like it because the different colours have merged together so it looks more interesting than if they were separate.

My colour



I chose to use this picture as i think it represents the theme of colour well. It is a colour isolation picture, which means it is mainly black and white but it also has a small amount of colour. Which makes the colour stand out a lot more. 




This picture is also shows colour isolation. I think this goes well with the theme of colour. I also like this image because it is mainly focused on the clover, whereas the background is unfocused. The image also draws your eye to the saturated part of the photo, being the  clover.








No comments:

Post a Comment